why did I choose my major?





When I was little my dream was to be a doctor, my stuffed animals were my patients and I would bandage them with toilet paper to help them with their supposed fracture. I also loved taking care of my baby toys, dressing them, feeding them and putting them to sleep, singing to them or cuddling them. I have always loved taking care of others. I remember as a child helping my great aunt with her remedies, taking care of her and giving her love and attention, so she wouldn't feel so much pain.





Choosing the career that I am currently, was the most difficult decision I have had, I was very unsure of my options as I was between being a veterinarian, as I love animals or forestry engineering, both I liked very much, but I decided to study forestry engineering, because I love nature both animals and plants and I felt that the career was a complement to both, I also feel that we owe much to the planet and my goal is to contribute against the advance of climate change, to make this world a better place.


As for my college experience it has had ups and downs. At first I was very afraid of the university and I felt very lonely because I had to leave my home, move away from my family and live in a totally new and strange city. And that made me very sad. But it has been a year since I entered the university and I have made friends who are very good and great, they are a great support for me. I have also gained a lot of knowledge and experience.













Comentarios

  1. Jo, I think you are a very brave woman, for choosing to study in another city far for home...you are also a lovely person.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i think the same as nati, that you are really brave! and despite everything you are responsible, intelligent and a very adorable person <3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Josefa, I also like animals, but I don't like medicine in general, I couldn't study veterinary medicine

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Jo, glad you are having a good experience at the university

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi Jo, my dream as a child was also to study medicine

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Giuliana Furci , a reference to follow ...