My favourite piece of technology

The computer is my favorite piece because it is multifunctional and versatile to do multiple things, it is also a piece that is aesthetically beautiful, easy to transport and use, for example I use it to do work in word, excel, PowerPoint, it is also very useful to search for information on a website, or just watch movies or series and even to listen to music.

This object affects my life positively because it helps me to perform more efficiently and quickly my multiple academic work, and also serves as entertainment.

I would totally recommend this item, because the computer is a piece that every person has to have and should use, since it allows me to do a lot of things, and it is a good tool for work and entertainment for anyone of any age because it is very easy to handle.



Comentarios

  1. I'm agree with you that the computer is a piece that every person has to have!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It's great that you like the computer, and I hate it, I've never been able to get used to using it

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Giuliana Furci , a reference to follow ...