My favorite food


Eating is one of my favorite things to do, I really enjoy the food and discovering different flavors, plus the food allows it to be a moment where family and friends get together to enjoy and talk.

 It's hard to decide on my favorite food, but I think I'll choose lasagna. Lasagna is a type of pasta that is usually served in overlapping sheets interspersed with layers of ingredients to taste, most often meat in bolognese sauce or white sauce and cheese. The preparation is very easy, cook the pasta sheets, then in a rectangular bowl add a layer of pasta and add meat with bolognese sauce previously cooked, and so on, layer by layer the same procedure, until the desired height. As a final ingredient is added a layer of lots of cheese.

I love this dish because of the exquisite combination of cheese and meat. I also like it because it is an easy recipe to make and the ingredients are very easy to find and at a very good price. 

 Finally, lasagna has a lot of calories because most of its ingredients are carbohydrates, which, overeating can make me gain weight, but unfortunately it is hard to resist not eating lasagna.Lasaña (¡Lasaña de carne clásica con capas de sabores increíblemente  abundantes!)

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Giuliana Furci , a reference to follow ...